It’s July. It’s actually the 13th of July, so I’m a bit late posting my goals for the month. Call it being over-extended, call it procrastination, call it just plain lazy. Frankly, any one of those (and perhaps all) could be true at any given moment, so it doesn’t really matter what you call it. I need some focus. Thus the goals each month. Here are July’s:
1. Work more regularly on SciFi site. By more regularly, I mean that by the end of the month I want to know what the hell I’m doing, and have at least a rough idea about what I’m planning to do.
2. Submit at least three articles a week (7 days, not work week) to Examiner.com.
3. Figure out a schedule for us for when M. starts preschool in the fall and start following it at the end of the month.
4. Find another part-time job (real world, paying, a few hours a week).
5. Start eating healthier. (Ass-reduction program, we’ll call it.)
There you have it. Those are the things I would like to do this month. What are you doing? Lazing on the beach, working, procrastinating? All of the above?
- Your July Get Organized Checklist (creativeorganizing.typepad.com)